Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Wife In Pink Thong

New year, new life?

I wanted to give you some good advice, but in these days off I discovered that everyone gives advice on recovering from the holidays, so general advice would be useless to another.
I can suggest you consult the website of ' INRAN , where you can be helped to change your way of eating: the site can help you with individualized advice.
I know that tips are not enough, we need support for a site can not give, but it is a good start.
Among my resolutions for the new year is to update a bit 'more often the site with new recipes, although it is very hard to find something original ... now the kitchen are so many sites. I think I will have to resign myself to add the link to other sites or to translate recipes and tips from foreign sites or transcribe recipes from old books,
For now I wish Happy New Year to all

0 comments:

Post a Comment