Monday, May 18, 2009

French Movie Tom And Lola

The Land of Fruits and balachicanta

"Grandpa, Grandpa, tell me a story? But not the usual story of the king sitting on the sofa that I know by heart ...".
"Let's see, let's see, okay! But I promise that after you go to do homework without let you say? ".
" Yes, Grandpa, I promise. "
stories his grandfather tells Dino, often start well, with a promise.
It also from trivial and then build around and talk about everything, like a gigantic and interminable jigsaw puzzle: these are the stories that Dino like best. Like this.
"So, you know what a balachicanta "asked Grandpa.
"Yes, I've already heard from his mother and grandmother, but I do not know what it is: you tell me?".
"Look, it's a country that is so called, and all who live there are so called."
"So what? What's wrong?" Dino continued.
"Oh well, is that all those who are a bit 'strange ...".
"But what do they do?".
"If you go there I see some good! Think that when you meet, talk and talk and talk and talk the next day still saying the exact opposite of the previous day."
"But how do they do?".
"Boh, but that's nothing, you know I get angry and fight among themselves for many things and then when there is to say if those who deserve it, they are quiet and pretend nothing? ".
"But I want to fool?".
"Look, I said I was strange or not? Are like that. ".
"Look Grandpa, I did not understand, tell me more of balachicanta something that I like?".
"Sure, I once saw a lady who was going to buy things in a shop and then the next day if the change was, it was always like this every day, because he said it was wrong to always buy the right thing."
"But it was a dumb - Dino said, laughing - how could he ever make mistakes? When I'm going to buy something I do not like mica mistake. "
"But you poor thing always wrong and you'll never guess what she really liked."
"You know there is someone who never knows which way to go and every time he starts to go then go back and start to go away and then somewhere else again, and so should not be anywhere? ".
" But then everything gets wet! - Dino said, looking out the window it was raining - we bring an umbrella. "
" There's no need, Dino, when we will move to cover ... ".
"Poor man himself."
"And then there's a lady that when she goes to the grocery store never looks at the price of what they chose, and when he has to pay a shame not to buy if it costs too much and buys the same even though it is a blunder!" .
"But at least like what you bought and use it?".
"Sometimes yes, sometimes no."
"But this is just dumb, but they are all idiots in this country."
"See you: there is also something that makes everyone ...".
"What?".
"All of the things they promise and then fail to keep almost never ...".
"I sì che mantengo le promesse, vero? Non so proprio come si può fare a comportarsi così...Ma...questo paese dove si trova? Me lo fai vedere sulla cartina? Ci andiamo qualche volta, nonno?”.
“Non è mica lontano, sai? E’ più vicino di quanto tu pensi!”.
“Davvero?” fece meravigliato Dino.
“Certo, potremmo andarci subito dopo che hai fatto i compiti, cosa ne dici?”.
“Uhmmm...un’altra volta, magari, perché adesso non ho voglia di farli e voglio solo guardare i cartoni, ciao ciao!”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment